DiagRAMS Technologies celebrates its 4th anniversary12 July 2023
And that’s four!
It all began with the meeting of two worlds that had everything to offer each other: Artificial Intelligence and Industry.
In 2019 Margot and Jean-François, joined by Quentin, embark on a wild entrepreneurial adventure with the creation of DiagRAMS Technologies.
Today, DiagRAMS is a whole team of enthusiasts who are contributing to the development of a high-performance, responsible industry that values the work of its operators.
It’s been a good four years and it’s still going strong, with many more candles to come.
In 2023, DiagRAMS will be:
A data analysis solution for manufacturers
- Dual expertise in AI and industry to meet the challenges of productivity gains, predictive maintenance and energy efficiency
- A global monitoring solution deployed at our customers’ sites for optimised ROI
- A turnkey tool designed specifically for users in the field
The trust of our customers and the support of our partners
- Key accounts such as Storengy, FPT and many others in a wide range of sectors including energy, agri-food, automotive, defence, construction and public works, railways, telecommunications, etc.
- A network of R&D and financial partners committed to working with us to stay at the forefront of innovation
The visibility of our business
- A regular presence in specialist magazines such as Jautomatise, Actu IA, Maddyness, IT for Business, Xerfi, Journal du Net…
- Shared communication at trade fairs with joint pavilions such as the DGE’s AI Village and Hub France IA at Global Industrie, the Hauts-de-France Pavilion at the Paris Air Show and the Ponticelli stand at Maintenance Next in Rotterdam.
A dynamic and committed team
15 people from a wide range of complementary backgrounds, with the aim of helping to transform the industry (We’re always on the lookout for new talent. If you’re tempted by the idea, apply for one of our job offers here)
Great plans for the year ahead
- Continue our commercial development and expanding our team (Spoiler alert : more surprises to come in September).
- To make sure you don’t miss anything, follow our latest news on our LinkedIn page
We’re delighted to be celebrating this new milestone in our history! Thank you to all our teams, our customers, our partners and everyone who follows DiagRAMS Technologies from near and far.