Front End DeveloperCDI Start date : as soon as possible Lille, France
About DiagRAMS Technologies
DiagRAMS Technologies is a software editor dedicated to industrial maintenance 4.0. Our core business is Artificial Intelligence applied to the industrial sector. As a start-up from Inria, the national research institute dedicated to digital sciences, we are developing a data analysis solution to help our key account customers detect and anticipate malfunctions on their equipment.
Our solution analyses a wide range of data (data from sensors installed on machines, context of use, maintenance context), and provides qualified information to maintenance teams (anomaly detection, malfunction diagnosis, failure prediction) via targeted alerts on our web application.
Our objective: to contribute to the transformation of industry by helping it to save its resources (materials & energy) and to enhance the value of its experts (fewer urgent tasks, more time to improve the reliability of machines).
DiagRAMS is a dynamic team that is eager to welcome its new collaborator!
We are looking for a fullstack web developer to support our development.
Descriptif du poste
At DiagRAMS, we want to provide a rich and enjoyable user experience. To achieve this, we believe that developing vertical functionality is key. We are therefore looking for an experienced person who can bring expertise in both back-end and front-end.
You will be in charge of the development and maintenance of the functionalities entrusted to you with the help of the rest of the team, using the Scrum method. You will take part in peer programming sessions and will participate in the development of the web team.
- Define and implement technical tasks
- Implement these features, manage their life cycle (deployment, debugging)
- Participate in continuous improvement through regular code reviews
- Participate in the scrum (each being a scrum manager in turn)
- Good knowledge of several of the following technologies and willingness to learn to use others: TypeScript, React, NextJS
- Ideally you have knowledge of Druid, Kafka, Redis, RabbitMQ, Terraform, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch
- Rigour and autonomy, attention to detail and quality delivery
- Ability to work in a team, to communicate and present the work done