Customer Success ManagerCDI Start date : as soon as possible Lille, France
About DiagRAMS Technologies
DiagRAMS Technologies is a software editor dedicated to industrial maintenance 4.0. Our core business is Artificial Intelligence applied to the industrial sector. As a start-up from Inria, the national research institute dedicated to digital sciences, we are developing a data analysis solution to help our key account customers detect and anticipate malfunctions on their equipment.
Our solution analyses a wide range of data (data from sensors installed on machines, context of use, maintenance context), and provides qualified information to maintenance teams (anomaly detection, malfunction diagnosis, failure prediction) via targeted alerts on our web application.
Our objective: to contribute to the transformation of industry by helping it to save its resources (materials & energy) and to enhance the value of its experts (fewer urgent tasks, more time to improve the reliability of machines).
Located in the heart of EuraTechnologies, DiagRAMS is a dynamic team that is eager to welcome its new collaborator!
We are looking for a business manager to support our development.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the interface between the internal technical teams (data scientists & developers) and the industrial customers in order to facilitate the implementation of our maintenance 4.0 solution and the optimisation of their ROI.
As the main contact for customers, you will provide feedback to the teams in order to monitor and guide the technological development of our Artificial Intelligence-based monitoring solution 4.0.
Reporting directly to the President & co-founder of DiagRAMS, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting industrial customers in defining the machine perimeter to be monitored as a priority (machines, associated sensors, etc.) and in defining the objectives that can be achieved in the short and medium term (anomaly detection, diagnosis, etc.)
- Design & present the technical offer to the client in collaboration with the management
- Assisting industrial clients in setting up the solution (initial scope and upgrades) and in ensuring that the client takes ownership of the solution in order to optimise its ROI.
- Ensure the link with the customer and external partners for the connection of customer data.
> Main activities
- Analyse the machine perimeter to be monitored in collaboration with the customer experts (maintenance and methods in particular)
- Define achievable short and medium term objectives
- Designing and presenting the technical offer
- Supporting clients in setting up and using the solution
Profile and skills
- 5 years of higher education
- Industrial experience in a maintenance or methods department
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to listen and build loyalty
- Taste for teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Rigour, method and autonomy
- Driving licence required, travel required nationally
> Additional skills appreciated
Knowledge of automation and industrial computing
Languages: French and English fluent
Type of contract: CDI
Salary package: 35-50k + Company car
Desired start date: as soon as possible
Apply: CV + motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org